Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

I came

I don't know what I just watched, but I approve.

Black & Reds - The Walk Black & Reds - The Walk

I loled.

It's funny because it's true.

Short - Piss Short - Piss

Lol

Best short so far.

Who Goes There? Part 1 Who Goes There? Part 1

good job

I was just looking up random stuff on here and I found this. good start to a series. um... don't know what else to say realy.

oh, in response to the last guy, im pretty sure the music is from saw. mystery solved.

YAAFM 12: Muslims YAAFM 12: Muslims

Its nice to se somone insulting muslims for once

Im not saying that I agree all muslims are terrorists, its just that so few people have been insulting them for fear of firebombs. Cristans and Jews (and pretty much every outher mainstream religion, come to think of it) get mocked all the time, and nouthing seems to blow up becaus of that. Freedom of speach means that everyone is free to be insulted.

Sticko Short #1: Sarcasm Sticko Short #1: Sarcasm

I liked the loader

well, it was short and im pretty sure that joke has been used befor. But on the outher hand, the loading screen had eyes that folow the mouse. that was great.

Well Enough Alone: Part 1 Well Enough Alone: Part 1

Ok, but not great

This was a good flash, but it had some problems. The whole camera angle to avoid animating people’s mouths moving got annoying fast, and although it is just a setup it still would have been nice to know what was going on a little better. Most introductions at least tell you who the good guy is instead of just random conversations about changing a satellite and then a city blowing up (of course, the city blowing up was cool). If the sequels to this have more action and show you people’s mouths, ill watch ‘em, but I still didn’t like this one all that much.

Oh, and by the way, I’m already aware that my only contribution to newgrounds sucks and that you have won awards. So keep that in mind if you want to write a long, angry response to this.

Kuoke responds:

Hah, As long as you have some constructive critism, I won't go off at you.

It's a build up, As I said earlier, If we didn't make this part, NO ONE will get what the hell is happening in Part 2.

DEAD_5 DEAD_5

loved it

I like flashes that are so retarted they are great. I like chocobos. Ther is nouthing about this I don't like. and, as you said, it has a cool loading screen with a mouse.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Good, I can finally rate this

This was the second newgrounds thing I had ever seen (right after numa numa), but I never got around to rating it before caus it didn’t seem right to blam it. This has got to be the best cartoon of a demon girl setting a rabbit on fire ever!

A Pokemon Battle Flash A Pokemon Battle Flash

Go Chuck Norris!

This is the greatest pokemon parody ever. Make more! With even more Chuck Norris!

AustinBreed responds:

Lol glad you liked it. :) Thanks for the review!